Volunteers urgently required!
Enjoy doing something new, meeting like-minded people and make new friends!
We need volunteers at This year's "Great Scottish Walk & Run Festival 2015" on 21st June at Holyrood Park to support all our walkers taking part in several challenges throughout Holyrood, Duddingston and New Hailes House Estate in and around Edinburgh raising thousands for hundreds of different charities!
Support our various walks by donating your time & skills to our event. Which helps raise money for many worthwhile causes, including; Cancer, Children's, Diabetes, Mental Health, Military and Animal charities - 100% of all money raised goes directly to the chosen charities.
Our event gives the opportunity for any good cause no matter how large or small to raise vital funds. Ranging from a small charities for children with Autism and charities trying to find a cure to diabetes - to a large charity helping animals such as SSPCA.
• Our fun & challenging event, which will also include a community Armed Forces Day celebration and charity, food, drink and craft stalls.
• Different volunteer roles include: route marshals, promotion & marketing, information guides, awarding medals to walkers, cycle marshalls, helping in the catering marquee, handing out water plus many more!
• Be part of the original and longest running charity walk in Edinburgh.
• Gain excellent volunteering experience.
• Whether you're coming alone or with a group of friends we have a role to suit everyone!
Call us and ask for Andy or Terry
0131 - 208 2500 / 0131 - 620 0190 or 07753 385329